We understand there may be concerns from time to time when purchasing a high value product online. The team here at SwissTimepieces.co.uk are here to help and want you to feel confident when placing your order. We suggest that you request a callback to discuss your concerns, but in the meantime here are a few points to consider that should give you the confidence to purchase from us;
All of our watches are sourced directly from authorised dealers only and are identical to you buying it from their physical store direct. (Serial Number, Warranty, Certificates, Packaging, Manuals etc).
1. All of our watches include an authorised dealer stamped warranty. Beware of other internet companies who offer third party warranties on their products.
2. SwissTimepieces.co.uk is verified by McAfee Secure – our website is 100% secure. Our customers are also covered by £100,000 Identity Protection from McAfee.
3. We accept payments via SAGE Pay, one of the World’s most secure payment gateways.
4. We are a genuine UK Company registered with Companies House, company no. 10812930.
5. SwissTimepieces.co.uk is backed by passionate Swiss watch experts who have wealth of experience in the market.
6. We have a merchant account with Natwest / Worldpay – the ability to take credit card payments, a facility that would quickly be revoked should customers complain about non-receipt of goods or goods not being authentic as described.
7. SwissTimepieces.co.uk has featured in a number of publications and has been nominated for the in-Cumbria “Best New Business” Award.
8. All of our watches are unworn and guaranteed authentic.
9. We offer a callback service where you can speak directly to a member of the SwissTimepieces.co.uk team.
Finally, when you purchase a product online in the UK using your Debit / Credit card this will insure your purchase against non-receipt of goods or goods not being as described. Paypal also offer buyer protection.
We hope the above points have put your mind at rest. Should you have any other concerns please do not hesitate to get in touch.